Spring has well and truly sprung and we couldn’t wait any longer to crack out the spring-inspired recipes!
We’re living for this berry smoothie bowl of goodness! Topped with our Raspberry Brownie and Blueberry Oat Muffin Protein Balls to make for the ultimate breakfast, best enjoyed in the sunshine!
What you’ll need:
- The Protein Ball Co Raspberry Brownie & Blueberry Oat Muffin Balls
- 20g The Great British Porridge Co Blueberry and Banana Porridge
- A handful of fresh spinach
- A handful of frozen mixed berries
- A dash of plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of plant-based yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of nut butter
- Simply add all of your ingredients into a blender and whizz together. We want the mixture to be super thick (a bit like ice cream!). If it’s looking too runny, add in a couple of ice cubes. On the other hand, if it’s looking a little too thick, add an extra dash of your plant-based milk.
- Pop the blended mixture into a bowl and top with your toppings of choice. We’ve gone for a handful of fresh fruit, a sprinkling of chia seeds, a few coconut flakes, and of course a selection of delicious Protein Balls to complete the bowl!