Spring has well and truly sprung and we couldn’t wait any longer to crack out the spring-inspired recipes!
What you’ll need:
- The Protein Ball Co Raspberry Brownie & Blueberry Oat Muffin Balls
- 20g The Great British Porridge Co Blueberry and Banana Porridge
- A handful of fresh spinach
- A handful of frozen mixed berries
- A dash of plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of plant-based yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of nut butter
- Simply add all of your ingredients into a blender and whizz together. We want the mixture to be super thick (a bit like ice cream!). If it’s looking too runny, add in a couple of ice cubes. On the other hand, if it’s looking a little too thick, add an extra dash of your plant-based milk.
- Pop the blended mixture into a bowl and top with your toppings of choice. We’ve gone for a handful of fresh fruit, a sprinkling of chia seeds, a few coconut flakes, and of course a selection of delicious Protein Balls to complete the bowl!