Our Protein Ball experts were recently sitting at their desks making a list of all the things they loved (I’m not sure this is proper work, but I’m not the boss; I just write the emails). Anyway, the list consisted was:
- Peanut Butter Protein Balls
And so was born, these delectable Peanut Butter Blondies. Take to your next family party and you’ll be the most loved in the room, we can promise you that!
What You'll Need
- 8 x The Protein Ball Co Vegan Peanut Butter Balls (roughly chopped) - plus a few extra for decoration!
- 50g Chia Seeds
- 150g Coconut Oil
- 2tsp Sweet Freedom Vanilla Syrup
- 270g Coconut Sugar
- 280g Plain Flour
- 1.5tsp Baking Powder
- 25ml Plant Based Milk
- 150g Delightfully Dark Chocolate from Enjoy!
- 75g Manilife Peanut Butter
- Start by greasing and lining a square baking tin. Then preheat the oven to 180.
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds with 250ml of water and leave them to one side to soak.
- Over a low heat, melt the coconut. Once melted gently stir in the vanilla syrup.
- Grab another bowl and mix together the coconut sugar, flour, baking powder and chocolate until everything is combined well.
- Once combined add in the coconut mixture along with the chia seeds and milk and mix again.
- Add the batter into the baking tin and spread evenly. Dollop teaspoons of peanut butter over the top and swirl with a cocktail stick.
- Finish off by adding a few chopped peanut butter balls on top before popping them into the oven and leaving to cook for around 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool before serving up with a good brew.