These brownies feature a chewy, fudgy brownie base made with a mixture of Classic Chocolate oats, sticky Medjool dates, Munchy Seeds, and Goji and Coconut Protein Balls! Quite the mix! All topped off with a simple maple syrup and coconut oil ganache!
Makes 10 brownies
What you'll need:
For the Base
- 120g The Great British Porridge Company Classic Chocolate
- 2 packs (50g) of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 50g raw Cacao Powder
- 2 packs (90g) The Protein Ball Company Goji and Coconut
- 150g pitted Medjool Dates
- 2 tbsp (30g) Almond Butter
For the Ganache
- 120g coconut oil, melted
- 50g raw cacao powder
- 100ml maple syrup
- 1 pack of Munchy Seeds Honey Seeds
What you need to do:
- Line a large loaf tin with baking paper and lightly grease with spray oil or coconut oil.
- Place porridge, seeds, almonds and cacao powder into your food processor and blend so that you have an even fine crumb. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add dates, almond butter, and protein balls to the food processor and blend to form a paste.
- Break up the paste and return the dry ingredients to the food processor. Blend until you have a dough that holds together between your finger tips; it shouldn’t be sticky.
- Place mixture into prepared tin and press down with your finger tips and spread evenly.
- Mix together cacao powder and melted coconut oil in a jug using a whisk.
- Add the maple syrup and whisk GENTLY as you don’t want the mixture to split. If the ganache splits (looks grainy) add 1 - 2 tbsp of boiling water and gently whisk to create a silky smooth consistency. Pour over the brownie base. Sprinkle seeds over the top and allow to cool at room temperature for 1 hour before placing into the fridge to set for at least two hours or overnight.
- Slice into ten thick bites. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.