This delicious single-serve berry crumble is berry tasty (sorry not sorry for the pun) and sure to satisfy those sweet cravings!
- 4 x The Protein Ball Co Goji & Coconut Protein Balls
- 55g The Great British Porridge Co Strawberry & Peanut Oats (blended into oat flour)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1tsp Maple syrup
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 60g Frozen mixed berries
- Berry yogurt to top
- Start by combining your oats, nut butter, syrup, and cinnamon to create your crumble.
- Pour your mixed berries into an oven-safe ramekin.
- Add the crumble mixture on top along with the Protein Balls and place it into the oven for 10 minutes at 180.
- Top with berry yogurt and a few extra protein balls and enjoy!