A crispy, chewy outer shell that gives way to a gooey fudgy middle…our mouths are watering just thinking about it! This fool proof Lemon & Pistachio Blondie recipe uses our popular Lemon & Pistachio Protein Balls and is the perfect post-dinner treat.
6 x The Protein Ball Co Lemon & Pistachio Protein Balls (chopped into pieces)
100g White chocolate (chopped)
90g Unsalted butter
150g Coconut sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of ½ lemon
2 x Eggs
85g Plain flour
100g White choc chips
- Begin by preheating the oven to 180 and line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Add the pistachios into a pan and toast over a low heat for around 3 minutes. Remember to toss them occasionally so they don’t burn.
- Melt the white chocolate chunks and unsalted butter in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes, then add in the coconut sugar and mix well.
- Add the eggs and flour before gently folding them in together and combining well.
- Roughly chop the toasted pistachios and add these into the mix, along with the protein balls and lemon juice & zest.
- Finally, fold in the white chocolate chips and pour them into the greased and lined baking tin.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before slicing. Scatter with some leftover lemon zest and enjoy!