Cacao & Orange Protein Pancakes
What you'll need:
- 1 x Cacao & Orange Protein Balls
- 140g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200ml milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- Toppings of choice
- Start by preheating your oven to 180 - this is so we can keep the cooked pancakes warm.
- Begin by mixing together all of your wet ingredients (milk, vegetable oil & egg).
- Once well combined, add in your dry ingredients and stir well.
- Mix in the chopped protein balls and ensure they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add a generous amount of oil
- Cook the pancakes no more than three at a time in the pan, remembering to flip carefully halfway through.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes into the oven to keep warm while you finish off cooking the rest.
- Once you've cooked them all, plate up and dress with your toppings of choice!